Cleaning doesn't have to be a chore, especially when it comes to great coffee. We are going to cover cleaning your burr set as well as the rest of the Ode and its parts. Follow these steps and keep your Ode looking and functioning great for years!
- You'll just need a Phillips head screwdriver, soft brush, stiff brush, grinder cleaning tablets (optional), and a damp towel.
- Do not immerse the grinder in water.
- Do not wash the burrs with water.*
- Never place fingers into the grind chute while the product is plugged in.
- To wash the catch, wipe gently with a soft cloth and warm soapy water. Dry with a dry cloth or air dry after cleaning.*
- Wipe the grinder exterior and load bin with a soft, damp cloth.*
- *Any part or accessory that can be removed from the grinder should never be machine washed.
Check out this video for more maintenance tips!