With a removable weigh pan and super wipeable OLED display, cleaning Tally is a breeze. We recommend doing so at least once per month. Here are some steps for effective cleaning of your scale:
- Prior to cleaning ensure the scale is turned off and not connected to power.
- Clean using a damp, non-abrasive cloth or sponge and mild detergent cleaner or warm water.
- For a more thorough clean, remove the weigh pan following the instructions below to wipe to wipe underneath with the cloth or sponge.
To remove and reinstall the weigh pan follow the following steps:
- First unlock the weigh pan by turning counter-clockwise. A click will be felt.
- Continue turning about 30 more degrees until the weigh pan disengages.
- To reinstall, place the weigh pan back in position on the base.
- Align the four engagement notches and then turn about 30 degrees until a click is felt.
Please note: do not put any part of your scale in the dishwasher. Do not immerse the scale in water or any liquid. Tally Pro is water resistant but NOT waterproof.